2 tbsp red pepper paste
2 cups water, divided
2 cups flax seeds
1/2 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
2 tbsp of caraway seeds
- In a small glass, place red pepper paste in 1 cup of water and stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, grind the flax seeds in a coffee grinder briefly to get a very coarse meal.Transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the dissolved red pepper paste and its water, to the large mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together and spread the mixture immediately onto a solid dehydrator sheet and let it harden for 10 minutes. Cut into desired sized shapes.
- Dehydrate at 115F for 4 hours,then flip onto a mesh dehydrating sheet. Continue dehydrating at 105F for another 5 hours or until crisp.
Store crackers in a fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Makes 2 sheets of crackers - serve with our Ultimate sauerkraut!