Organic Evening Primrose Oil
Rejuvenative Foods Evening Primrose Oil is cold pressed from the finest quality raw, organic, fresh evening primrose seeds available.
Please note that most oil orders are pressed to order and require an extra 1-3 days processing time before shipping.
ORGANIC INGREDIENT: Raw cold-processed evening primrose seeds.
Rejuvenative Foods process
Rejuvenative Foods is proud to let temperature be our guideline in order to retain nutritional vitality.
- Pure raw oil temperature never exceeds 90º-115°F resulting in minimal molecular change from the nut or seed.
- This raw oil exemplifies the most healthful options known regarding healthy fats and oils so you will NOT be consuming hydrogenated or saturated fats or trans-fatty acids.
- This raw Evening Primrose Oil is never refined, chemically or heat processed, or added to in any way. Furthermore, refrigeration and 6-month freshness dating means life energy in this organic oil is retained.
- We put fresh raw, organic evening primrose seeds into our low-temperature oil press, immediately bottle the resulting oil and refrigerate until ready to ship.
Evening Primrose Oil facts
- Primrose is a small yellow wildflower found in North America, Europe and parts of Asia, and has been used as a medicine for centuries.*
- The oil, pressed from the plant’s seeds, is rich in gamma-linoleic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid that exerts anti-inflammatory and other healing actions. While GLA is available in small amounts in various foods, Evening Primrose Oil boasts an unusually concentrated source. The body converts GLAs into prostaglandins, hormone-like compounds that help regulate various body functions.
- There are numerous other health benefits listed on our Evening Primrose Oil Scientific References page.
Here are a few of the health benefits that many experts say Evening Primrose Oil can bring people:
- Nourish hair, scalp and nails. The essential fatty acids found in Evening Primrose Oil can prevent cracking of nails and improve their overall health. The oil is also thought to be useful for a number of different hair problems.
- Fight the effects of aging. As we age, we lose the ability to convert dietary fats into GLA. Evening Primrose Oil can help compensate for the loss of GLA.
- Reduce impotence and female infertility. The GLA in Evening Primrose Oil promotes blood flow, an important factor in treating male impotence. Evening Primrose Oil is also said by some to improve uterine function, and as a result may help women who are trying to conceive.
(Health benefits adapted from wholehealthmd.com)
Superior quality! Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back! All Rejuvenative Foods are fresh and pure. Please enjoy within 6 months for best flavor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.