Organic health food is grown without the use of conventional pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, bioengineering or ionizing radiation and is produced in a manner that emphasizes the conservation of soil and water.
Why organic health food?
- Organically grown produce has higher levels of antioxidants, nutrients and minerals.2
- No exposure to harmful chemicals found in pesticides and fertilizers, thereby eliminating your ingestion and assimilation of these substances.2
- "Organically grown foods are more balanced foods, grown on more naturally balanced soil. This balance fosters healthy, balanced people." 1
Rejuvenative not only offers a variety of great-tasting organic health food but our product line also includes raw and live food.
Why raw? Why live?
- Raw food is not cooked which retains the foods naturally occurring enzymes, the life-force of the food. Raw foods contain all of the enzymes necessary for their digestion, ensuring optimum breakdown of the food, and allowing the body to produce and use enzymes solely for maintenance and repair.3 Read more about the benefits of raw food and a raw food diet.
- Raw living organic health food is also essential to health because it contains probiotics, live microorganisms found in the human digestive tract. These microorganisms are essential for production and absorption of nutrients, development of a healthy immune system, and defense from pathogens.3
- Consuming raw, living organic health food will help alleviate many digestive disorders, including irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease.3
- Probiotics are your body's first line of defense against illness and disease.1,3
Visit our organic food store for a complete list of Rejuvenative's organic health food products.
1Kushi, Michio. The Macrobiotic Way, 2nd Edition. Garden City Park, New York. Avery Publishing Group Inc. 1993. 2Organic Consumers Association. http://www.organicconsumers.org/. 3International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics. http://www.isapp.net/default.asp.