Conventional Almond Butter
Rejuvenative Foods Almond Butter is freshly ground three or more times to keep the temperature low and the nuts raw. This process maintains flavor, nutrients and minerals as well as the inherent enzymes or life energy. This Raw Almond Butter is immediately refrigerated to bring you a delicious nut butter that is guaranteed to taste and feel better than high-temperature roasted and/or ground nut and seed butters.
Enjoy as any nut or seed butter, including peanut butter; plain, raw, roasted, baked or cooked with sweets or savories in sandwiches, wraps, rolls or crackers. Use in salad dressing, seed milk, raw soup, raw gravy or with sweets. Cook with beans, stews, bread and cake dough or enhance all sauces, soups and dressings. These smooth and creamy (soaked in their own oil) morsels, enhance their own digestibility and thus almond nutrient assimilation.
Enjoy plain for almond after-taste or mix.
INGREDIENTS: Raw almonds.
Nutrition Information Panel: click here
Benefits of Almond Butter
Our raw Almond Butter is:
- Rich in protein, beneficial fats, zinc, magnesium, potassium, iron, and B vitamins (1,2)
- Also source of Vitamins E, folates, niacin, riboflavinand thiamin and Minerals, copper, manganese, phosphorus as well as monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)
- Contains one-third more protein than eggs (weight for weight) (2)
- Higher in calcium than any other nut (2)
- Smooth and creamy
- Provides a variety of antioxidants, similar to those found in fruits, vegetables, tea and wine (3)
Our Almond Butter Promise
- Completely natural
- Raw, ground at a low temperature
- All ingredients from trees, so this is Treegan
- Peanut-free facility
- Machines cleaned between batches for purity
All Rejuvenative Foods are fresh and pure. Please enjoy within 9 months for best flavor.
- Edgson, Vicki and Marber, Ian. The Food Doctor, Healing Foods for the Mind and Body. London, England. Collins & Brown Ltd. 1999.
- van Straten, Michael. Healing Foods, Nutrition for the Mind, Body and Spirit. Lewes, East Sussex, England. The Ivy Press Limited. 1997.
- Almond Board of California. http://www.almondsarein.com/.