Conventional Almond Butter
Rejuvenative almond butter is freshly ground two or three times to keep the temperature low and the nuts raw. This process maintains flavor, nutrients and minerals as well as the inherent enzymes or life energy. The final product is immediately refrigerated to bring you a delicious nut butter that is guaranteed to taste and feel better than high-temperature roasted and/or ground nut and seed butters.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Fresh Raw Almonds.
Nutrition Information Panel: click here
Benefits of Almond Butter
Our raw almond butter is:
- rich in protein, beneficial fats, zinc, magnesium, potassium, iron, and B vitamins (1,2)
- contains one-third more protein than eggs (weight for weight) (2)
- higher in calcium than any other nut (2)
- contains leatrile, a natural compound which is deadly to cancer cells (1)
- provides a variety of antioxidants, similar to those found in fruits, vegetables, tea and wine (3)
- studies have found links between regular almond consumption and lower risk of cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, and other chronic illnesses (1,2)
Our Almond Butter Promise
- Completely natural
- Raw, ground at a low temperature
This delicious, raw almond butter is available in the refrigerated section of your local natural foods store or you can order it above. Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back! All Rejuvenative Foods are fresh and pure. Please enjoy within 9 months for best flavor.
- Edgson, Vicki and Marber, Ian. The Food Doctor, Healing Foods for the Mind and Body. London, England. Collins & Brown Ltd. 1999.
- van Straten, Michael. Healing Foods, Nutrition for the Mind, Body and Spirit. Lewes, East Sussex, England. The Ivy Press Limited. 1997.
- Almond Board of California. http://www.almondsarein.com/.